Celebrate software and those who make it.
Why work at Devpost?
Software is part of everything we do. It helps us communicate, create new experiences, and realize our potential. At Devpost, we inspire hackers to celebrate their software projects and challenge the status quo through fun online challenges and hackathons.
But software isn't the only thing changing the world — you are, too. If you're interested in the people and stories behind great software, then you might belong here.Here's a few things you should know about us:
- We’re more focused on deliverables than meetings.
- Everyone’s opinion is respected and all ideas are given equal consideration.
- We're people, not robots. We value hard work, creativity, and initiative as much as a healthy work/life balance.
- Our offices in New York City's Meatpacking District are accessible by foot, bike, skateboard, subway, bus, and parachute.
What we believe inRelentlessly Improve
Time is limited. The industry we’re in is constantly changing. We cannot win if we don’t continually improve both our company and ourselves with intensity.Be Open
If we are open about things we are and aren’t doing well, honest about everything, and transparent with information, we make better decisions.Work Together
Collaboration between teams leads to better outcomes.Respect Everyone
Respect our users, our paying customers, our city’s community, and each other. We honor diversity because everyone should be equally well-respected. It’s the right thing to do.Live our Mission
It’s not enough to have a mission. We must live it passionately, and demonstrate it both inside and outside of our building in order to accomplish it.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter & mass transit benefits
- No vacation policy (that means time off whenever you want it)
- Annual education credit
- Apple equipment
- Fully stocked kitchen and weekly team lunch